Within the framework of compliance with the legislation in force, of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General of Data Protection (RGPD), of the current regulations of application in the matter and of the Law of Services of the Society of the Information and Electronic Commerce 34/02 of July 11 (LSSICE), whose purpose is to guarantee and protect, as regards the processing of personal data and security of information by our users, and which are carried out under security levels that prevent the loss or manipulation of data.
Responsible for the processing of your data:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Company Name: SISTEM-GRAN IBÉRICA, S.L
VAT NUMBER: ES B50578921
EQUIPMENT AND MACHINERY FOR FEED MILLS
Trade Register Office of Zaragoza. Volume 1,579, page 1, sheet nº Z-12660
SISTEM-GRAN IBÉRICA, S.L has a Delegate for Data Protection through which the User may submit complaints, claims and suggestions regarding the processing of their personal data, as well as exercise their rights. To do this, the User can go to the following email address: email@example.com
Types of data collected
How do we obtain personal data?
SISTEM-GRAN IBÉRICA, S.L collects the personal data that you provide through the forms included in the web page, our email addresses and through telephone contact.
What personal data do we obtain?
SISTEM-GRAN IBÉRICA, S.L we collect the following information through the form on our website that the user has freely accessed: Name, telephone number, location and email address.
SISTEM-GRAN IBÉRICA, SL outside the website, usually by phone or email, will collect the necessary data to maintain a commercial relationship and the necessary information for the billing of its services: Name and surname or company name, postal address, postal code , city, province, country, NIF or CIF, and bank details for the issuance of invoices.
For what do we use your personal data?
To maintain a business relationship with you in compliance with the accounting, legal, fiscal and administrative obligations.
To be able to respond in case of making any query or request a quote.
The personal data requested are mandatory, so that the refusal to supply them will imply the impossibility of carrying out the provision of the contracted services or the response of the consultations.
How long do we keep your personal information?
The personal data of the User will only be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we have collected it, including the purposes to satisfy any legal, accounting and regulatory reporting requirements.
In case of exercising your right of suppression, your data will be blocked and kept in a restricted manner available to the competent authorities during the period set by the Law to address possible criminal, commercial or administrative responsibilities.
Purpose of processing your data
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
SISTEM-GRAN IBÉRICA, S.L will collect and process your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
- Client registration and management: To be able to carry out the provision of the contracted service. In this case the data will be kept for this purpose during the entire time the contract is valid, except in cases where the Law establishes another term.
- Answer queries and send estimates about our services or your doubts
If you are not satisfied with any of the aforementioned purposes, you can contact us through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org identifying yourself and telling us your problem or incidence.
Data shared with third parties
SISTEM-GRAN IBÉRICA, S.L will not transfer the personal data of the users to any third party without a legal basis that legitimizes this treatment. Except:
- To the Public Administrations in the cases foreseen by the Law.
- Accounting Advisors.
What happens if you provide us with third-party data?
In the event that, in the course of a relationship with us, you provide us with Third Party data, we remind you that you are solely responsible for having obtained your prior consent to communicate the data with the purpose that in each case you are informed, as well as having informed you of the content of this Policy.
How we protect your personal data
At SISTEM-GRAN IBÉRICA, S.L we are aware of the importance of guaranteeing the security of the transit of information with our customers and for this we have the maximum security measures that guarantee the confidentiality of communications.
The secure server SSL (Secure Socket Layer) establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted, which ensures that it is only intelligible for the client’s computer and the server of our internet provider fulfilling the pseudonymization conditions provided by the RGPD .
You can verify that the connection is being made through a secure server by checking one of the following aspects:
- Using the address (URL) of the server, since in a secure server it begins with https: when it normally does it with http.
- By means of an indication of your navigator program that one of the lower corners of the screen shows an entire key (instead of broken as in any unsecured server) or a closed padlock (instead of being opened as in any unsecured server) ).
What are your rights?
The user can exercise their rights recognized in the LOPD, access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through well written communication addressed to SISTEM-GRAN IBÉRICA, SL, in El Águila Industrial Park – Avenida Miguel Servet, ships 90-91-92 or, through our email email@example.com stating your name, surnames, address for the purposes of notifications, date and signature of the request, telephone and contact email
What rights can I exercise?
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Exercising this right you will be able to know the information relative to the treatment that we carry out on your personal data.
- Right to request the correction of your personal data if they are not precise.
- You can correct or modify your data in case they are inaccurate or incomplete to ensure that the information we may have about you is correct.
- Right to request the deletion of your personal data.
- You can request the deletion of your personal data when any of the assumptions contemplated concur. For example, illicit data processing, or when the purpose that motivated the treatment or collection has disappeared. However, a series of exceptions are regulated in which this right will not apply. For example, when the right to freedom of expression and information should prevail.
- Right of opposition.
- Through this right you can oppose the processing of your personal data: when for reasons related to your personal situation, the processing of your data must cease unless a legitimate interest is proven, or is necessary for the exercise or defense of claims, or, when the treatment is aimed at direct marketing.
- Right of limitation of treatment.
- You can ask us to limit the processing of your data when dealing with them when the accuracy of the data is challenged, while we verify that challenge when the treatment is unlawful, but you oppose the deletion of your data and request the limitation of the treatment in place when you are you who need them in case of a claim and even when you have opposed the processing of your data for the fulfillment of a mission in the public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, which should be verified. In these cases we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to data portability.
- You can request the portability of your data in electronic format, as well as the possibility of transmitting them to another entity.
We can see the need to request specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or to exercise the rest of your rights). This is a security measure designed to ensure that your personal information is not disclosed to another person who does not have the right to receive it. In an effort to expedite our response, we may contact you to request additional information regarding your request.
Children under 14 years of age should not use the services of our company without the consent of their parents or guardians. In the event that we detect that the user is a minor, we reserve the right to request a copy of your ID or the authorization of your parents and guardians.
SISTEM-GRAN IBÉRICA, S.L is obliged according to what the Law establishes to keep secret with respect to the personal data accessed, even after the commercial relationship between both parties has ended.
Consent of the user
The user declares to have read the present general conditions or terms of the service, accepting and consisting, fully and expressly, to all the provisions in each of them.